Monday, January 8, 2018

2018 Resolutions

Time to figure out what I want to do in 2018! Spoiler alert: some of them will be the same as 2017.

1. Do more yoga. Yoga keeps me calm. I need to do this more. Also, I need to stop giving myself weird injuries so I don't get off track!

2. Read 125 books again. I signed myself up for Kindle Unlimited, so I hope it won't be me cramming like 20 zombie books between Christmas and New Year's (as much fun as that is).

3. Start using my skateboard again (technically longboard I guess). I really like it when I do it, but I need to be consistent. Even if I just roll around the garage a few times a week, I will be exponentially better.

4. Figure out if I can bike commute to work. I haven't tried to bike over to the Island, but it seems really possible. Once the weather gets nicer, I'll give it a try on a weekend to see how long it takes.

5. Go to two cities I haven't been. There is so much of America/rest of the world I haven't seen. Instead of a generic "travel more," I'm giving myself a specific goal.

6. Try to stop being so anxious. Maybe it isn't necessary to constantly worry about whether or not people like me. Really don't need to go over conversations in my head after the fact to go over everything I said wrong. Probably don't need to talk so much in order to cover any kind of silence because quiet makes me think everyone hates me.

Nothing too crazy, but I don't think they have to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment