Sunday, April 9, 2017

Survived Week One!

I made it through my first week at the new job!

I didn't forget how to office which was nice. It was super odd to have to go somewhere that wasn't here every single day. Even if I only had to work a full day for two days of the week. It was a nice way to segueway back to the working world!

It is very strange to be back in the game. The weirdest part is that they seem to respect me and value my experience. I already have groups that I am working on myself. They ask me questions about what I think. We are looking at new online systems, and I am part of the webinars to talk about what I know. Although I do have a soft spot for one system already...

I'm feeling good about this place so​ far. There are women who actually get a say in things (so that is off to a good start). They don't micromanage to the point of madness. And they let me pick my hours!

I will keep my eyes open to make sure I don't become a frog again. But I have hope!

I did treat myself after my first week - something interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment